- Published on:
- January 26, 2015
- File format:
- File size:
- 196.76 MB
- Recommended citation:
- Steenkamp, H.M. 2015: Data files accompanying “Carving stone and mineral resource potential of the Opingivik deposit, southern Baffin Island, Nunavut”; Canada-Nunavut Geoscience Office, Geoscience Data Series GDS2015-005, Microsoft® Excel® file and Esri ArcGIS project.
- NTS map sheets:
- 26G03, 26G06
- Contents (excel file and GIS data):
Laboratory: Activation Laboratories Ltd., Ancaster, Ontario
- GDS2015-005.xlsx: Sample numbers, locations, descriptions; Assay, major and trace element concentrations
- GDS2015_005_GIS folder: Esri ArcGIS 10.1 project, shapefiles, field reports, photos
Analysis: Major element concentrations by Fusion ICP(WRA), trace element concentrations by Fusion ICP/MS (WRA4B2), except for Pt, Pd, and Au which were determined by Fire Assay-ICP/MS.
- Steenkamp, H.M., Beauregard, M.A. and Mate, D.J. 2015: Carving stone and mineral resource potential of the Opingivik deposit, southern Baffin Island, Nunavut; in Summary of Activities 2014, Canada-Nunavut Geoscience Office, p. 153–162.