- Published on:
- December 31, 2015
- File format:
- Microsoft® Excel® file
- File size:
- 164.15 KB
- Recommended citation:
- Lawley, C.J.M., Steenkamp, H.M. and Wodicka, N. 2015a: Portable X-ray fluorescence geochemical results from the Tehery Lake-–Wager Bay area, western Hudson Bay, Nunavut; Canada-Nunavut Geoscience Office, Geoscience Data Series 2015-011, Microsoft® Excel® file.
- NTS map sheets:
- 46E, 46D; 56A, 56B, 56H, 56G, 56H
- Contents (tabs):
Instrument: Thermo Scientific™ Niton XL3t GOLDD portable XRF spectrometer
- Methodology: description of methodology used
- pXRF Results: Sample numbers, sample descriptions, locations, major and trace element concentrations
- pXRF Reference Materials: Non-calibrated pXRF results for powdered reference materials
Analysis: Geochemistry analyses using a portable X-Ray Fluorescence spectrometer mounted in a text-stand. See Methodology page for specifics of the device and data collection.
- Steenkamp, H.M.,Wodicka, N., Lawley, C.J.M., Peterson, T.D. and Guilmette, C. 2015: Overview of bedrock mapping and results from portable X-ray fluorescence spectrometry in the eastern part of the Tehery Lake–Wager Bay area, western Hudson Bay, Nunavut; in Summary of Activities 2015, Canada-Nunavut Geoscience Office, p. 121–134.