- Published on:
- December 31, 2015
- File format:
- Microsoft® Excel® file
- File size:
- 156.17 KB
- Recommended citation:
- Camacho, A., Pikor, R.K. and Beauregard, M.A. 2015: Data tables accompanying ""Characterization of carving stone deposits in Aberdeen Bay, southern Baffin Island, Nunavut; Canada-Nunavut Geoscience Office, Geoscience Data Series GDS2015-013, Microsoft® Excel® file.
- NTS map sheets:
- Contents (tabs):
Laboratory: Activation Laboratories Ltd. Ancaster, Ontario
- Sample Locations: List of samples, and locations with field description of samples
- Whole rock geochem: geochemical analysis of marbles, serpentinized marble and serpentinized ultramafic rocks
- Multiple tabs (Phlogopite; Pyroxene & Olivine; Al-Serpentine; Serpentine; Chlorite; Talc; Tremolite; Feldspar; Metallic minerals): electron microprobe analysis
Analysis: Electron microprobe. Powder X-ray diffraction patterns and electron microprobe (EMP) chemical compositions were used to characterize the minerals. Fe3+ calculated by stoichiometry and charge balance, and OH calculated assuming full site occupancy. Whole rock geochemistry.
- Camacho, A., Pikor, R.K. and Beauregard, M.A. 2015: Characterization of carving stone deposits in Aberdeen Bay, southern Baffin Island, Nunavut; in Summary of Activities 2015, Canada-Nunavut Geoscience Office, p. 193–200.